Starfish Coffee House Testimonial
I used to go to church and have trouble understanding the readings and what it means to practice your faith in life. Members of Starfish took me under their wings and taught me how to be a better listener and member of my parish. I’ve learned lessons that helped me grow in all aspects of my life. Also, I’m having a lot of fun. You’ll meet a great group of people here.
Event Schedule Through March
MARCH 3 – 7:30pm
– The Chosen Episode 1 – Zoom (A look at Mary Magdalene and her life right before she meets Jesus; Jesus’ future apostles)
MARCH 5 – 7:30pm
– Presentation on Theology of the Body and Chasity presented by Laura – Church Basement
MARCH 10 – 7:30pm
– Prepare Your Mass – Zoom
MARCH 12 – 7:30pm
– Stations of the Cross and Philanthropy – Church
MARCH 19 – 7:30pm
– The 7 Last Words of Jesus Presentation – Church
MARCH 24 – 7:30pm
– Loving and Serving the Poor Presentation – Zoom
MARCH 26 – 7:00pm
– Men’s Group – In Person Lower Church
MARCH 31 – 7:30pm
– Holy Week Preparation – Zoom
For more information email email@example.com for more info. Daily Community Zoom Rosary at 9pm • Zoom ID#3456337563 – https://wsu.zoom.us/j/3456337563 • Zoom ID is the same for all meetings/events.
St Vincent de Paul is a Catholic lay organization that leads people to join together and grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to the needy and suffering.
Recent medical studies revealed that people who attend church at least weekly have longer life expectancies and fewer complications from illnesses or surgeries than non-church goers.