Baby Corner Supply Drive

Baby Corner Supply Drive

Baby Corner Supply Drive Our 6th and 7th graders in Religious Education participated in the Lenten Baby Supply Drive to earn service hours. Students were asked to collect donations from their families and friends to be given to the Baby Corner Committee. They...
Easter Letter from DRVC

Easter Letter from DRVC

Easter Letter from DRVC Easter 2024 Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Happy Easter to you and your families! Thank you for your love for the inspired Word of God. Thank you for your love for the Resurrection appearances of our Lord in this Easter season and the way...
Holy Week & Easter Schedule 2024

Holy Week & Easter Schedule 2024

Holy Week & Easter Schedule 2024 Palm Sunday Saturday March 23, 2024 Mass – 4:30pm  Sunday March 24, 2024 Mass – 8am, 10am, 12pm, 5pm Palms avaliable at all Masses  Monday of Holy Week March 25, 2024 Mass – 8:30am Confession 9-10am Tuesday of...
Formed The Catholic Faith On Demand

Formed The Catholic Faith On Demand

Formed The Catholic Faith On Demand Recent Posts Formed The Catholic Faith On Demand Mar 17, 2024 | CommunityDiving into the beauty of the Faith has never been easier: at home, on the go, or from any internet connected device. Liturgical Ministry Training – 2024...
Power in My Hands – Serenity Cinema

Power in My Hands – Serenity Cinema

Power in My Hands – Serenity Cinema Saturday, March 16, 2024 • 6pm in the Lower Church  Join us for this powerful film as we journey closer to Holy Week. Let us prepare our hearts and minds with Mary our Mother and the transforming power of the Most Holy Rosary....
css.php